Tuesday 1 December 2009

Ted Baker

Ted Baker Window Display from gusto on Vimeo.



I made an animation to demonstrate the concept of my window display. A bit like the channel 4 idents different sections of the image are on different layers. They all line up and make the image when you look at it from a certain angle.

I developed some flyer/poster ideas. I've also printed out a widow/floor sticker and I'd quite like to develope some clothes tags.








































I think I jumped into this project a bit too quickly without really considering my idea carefully, as a result I don't feel particularly enthusiastic about my concept. I'm either just going to try and get it finished and out of the way or I might try and slightly reconsider my concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment